Thursday, November 19, 2009

Trick Or Treat Wolf







For the Halloween Micro gallery show, I made this little trick or treat wolf. He actually turned out looking more like a fox, but he's supposed to be a wolf.
He's about 6 inches tall, made completely out of needle felted wool, and has a small wire running through his tail to help him stand.
This photo has a cloth scarf, but the finished piece has a black scarf that I knitted with toothpicks and embroidery floss. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of it yet.
The money they made from the show was donated to charity.

The next show will be winter themed. I don't know what I'll make for that yet.

6 comments:

  1. When are you going to stop being so awesome?

    -Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicole... you know what this reminds me of?

    remember that one halloween i dressed up as max from where the wild things are?
    and my tail was soaked with beer so it was dragging, since it was brown so it looked like a huge dung stuck to my ass. The beer wet trail reinforced the idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It has been said that any bettor must watch this,

    Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Sports Betting Robot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

    Follow our signals NOW & profit up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete